(no subject)
May. 30th, 2011 01:59 pmSo I am all moved into my new house, just have to unpack.
I called the woman who had the kittens and she was all "oh shit they were in the garage and now they aren't"
lol wat. how did you lose 5 kittens? is this a scam because if it is, it's the worse scam in the history of scams tbh. I mean no one is going to hand over a $20 rehoming fee until they have the damn kitten. weeeeeeeird.
I called the woman who had the kittens and she was all "oh shit they were in the garage and now they aren't"
lol wat. how did you lose 5 kittens? is this a scam because if it is, it's the worse scam in the history of scams tbh. I mean no one is going to hand over a $20 rehoming fee until they have the damn kitten. weeeeeeeird.
no subject
Date: 2011-05-31 01:37 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-05-31 04:20 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-05-31 08:29 pm (UTC)